This is a funny topic all things considered. But since I have had this convo with more than a couple people within the last couple days (random right?) I thought I would lay it all out there for everyone! Hate her or love her, KIM is my girl! She is a bad b***h who is a woman-preneur on fleak. Even if we don’t REALLY know what she and her family are ACTUALLY famous for, they’re still wildly successful in a way that doesn’t really have measures. So hate all you wants girls, but I LOVE the Kardashians. Bam, I said it! Here are my top ten reasons why.
1. I mean, they’re not hard to look at. Scratch that, they’re beautiful. Call it my obsession for dark hair, skin and eyes or just a weakness in general for the olive skinned folks (so pretty!) but these people are flawless. Yes they are all dolled up by a team of people per person but so what, they rock. Everything is always on point and so smooth.
2. They are business savvy to the max. Hate on them all you want for being “famous for nothing,” but their ‘nothing fame’ has made them THE most famous and most watched family on the planet. Although I would personally hate to be that exposed, they seem to handle it well. These people know how to capitalize on ANYTHING and rake in money like it was produced in their basement. I respect people who can handle making business out of nothing because that is NOT an easy task.
3. They are extremely family oriented. Watch any one season of the Kardashians to know that they are extremely close. They go everywhere and do everything with at least one other sibling around almost always. This closeness makes them a fun family to watch because I personally feel a strong connection to that sort of mentality as my family is eerily similar. They make being close to your family a statement that it is ‘okay’ or ‘cool.’
4. They understand when to be there for each other and have a support not many families have. Even though they can be brutal and fight like cats and dogs, they are still extremely strong in their family pact to respect each other. Most arguments end with a genuinely good outcome. Someone apologizes, someone jokes and five seconds later all is forgiven. Win!
5. They know how to give back. Maybe this is just for the hell of the cameras, but I have seen them do a decent amount of good throughout the world. Although I feel with their status they could to a lot more to positively impact certain projects, a little is better than nothing. And no Kim, selling a Selfie book does not count as saving the world. Sorry!
6. They can party like a boss! Respect. These cats can throw a pretty sweet party and do it with a chic outfit, a sweet crowd and some badass rides. Then wake up the next day and go about life as if it never happened. I guess when you rake in the money like this, you can do that kind of crap! I’m a little jelly!
7. They can date whoever, however. Kris dates a man half her age, Kim marries a rapper who thinks he’s a god, and Kourtney dates Justin Beiber (who just got out of diapers)? Umm… Ya I don’t think I am jealous of this aspect though, but it is something to be proud of.
8. Kim started all of this madness herself and then built the family empire around her successes. That in and of itself is a rare breed of success. It helps to have two already famous dads and a load of money to get everything started, but she is still a smart business woman.
9. Social media might as well be names The Kardashian Media since it is almost always filled with at least one family member in the tabloids everyday. It helps to have a family the size of a football team to increase the odds, but still. Seriously people, move over for just a minute and let someone else have a moment, ya?
10. Their style is TO DIE FOR! Enough said.
One extra thing to love, THEY’RE BRINGING CURVES BACK!